please suggest me i have got pimple marks on my cheeks .with in 6months i m going to get married plz suggest me homemade remedy to reduce my pimple marks on my face my skin is normal skin.i dont use cosmetics because i have already used many cosmetics which did not helped my problem but raised new problem by dulling my skin nd makeing it darker i m wheatish in colour now i turned to black i have used branded one itself like dove,lakmi,lorel,lotus,olay..etc there no other products also to use for me plz plz help me out from thiz problem say me some home remedy which makes my skin glow nd markless.plz suggest me diet also.and plz plz help me out even for my hair plz let me know how to make it healthy nd strong these days i have got lots of hairfall also. nd i  have got one more problem my hair does grow its growth is very slow plz help me out how to make my hair grow little bit fast.there iss main problem i want to ask u ppl i need sum suggestion for it please help out to hear it it smells fishy but please help out from thiz problem i use veet cream to remove my unwanted hair.after using thiz cream my density of unwanted has become more nd more nd my private part has became more darkers can any help me out from this problem how to make my private part lighter in colour .it has been very dark colour i m much wrried that my husband doesnt like it.please any one plz help me out any creams/remdey  for makeing it lighter in colour.and suggest me best way to remove unwanted hair or suggest me best cream for removal of unwanted hair i was early eargly waiting for reply frds please help out to get out from thiz problem.  plz frds help me out from thiz problem its is very urgent ...........plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out.

Hi Archana,

OK this will take awhile you have asked a lot of questions.

Pimple marks on cheeks use an oat based scrub, get some regular oats and mix with a little bit of water and scrub with this 2 times a day.

Make the skin glow and markless the oats as mentioned above and use baby oil as your lotion base, works wonders for babies and me too so why not you?

Diet watch your intake, use a small salad plate instead of a large plate and you will eat less during the day.  Drink a lot of water to help flush extra fluids that your body is holding onto, such as fluid retention, upping your water intake flushes this all out PLUS you have the added benefit of clear skin.  And, it helps make you more regular with your pooping which helps with tummy bloating.  Eat a lot of vegetables and proteins.  Stay away from carbs as they turn into sugar when digested and your body stores this as fat.

Hair growth if you wash your hair every 4 or so days that helps with losing less hair and also, brush your hair in the shower and you again get less hair loss just use a pick after - brushing your hair dry pulls out your hair and you lose more.

Not sure what you mean about a "smells fishy" - smells fishy from where?  If from your vagina upping your intake makes your vaginal smell nicer and wash with water daily, I insert a finger into my vagina and clean out any white discharge from inside and this helps lessen the smell as well

Private parts lighter in color you could use the oatmeal scrub on your vaginal lips as well and the baby oil after shower, don't know if it will change the color of it though.  If your partner is not happy then he truly doesn't love you and he is shallow as he is concerned about body appearances, he should love you for you and not what you look like.

Getting rid of unwanted hair with creams or such waxing works wonderfully and your hair growth comes back softer and less full of hair, not as thick.

Hope this helps.  Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.  Good luck.

thanks alot lizardqueen i ll try i heard that baby oil does nt for every one it ll be make black nd dull skin can u suggest bst moisture na plz again i heard that there ll some creams to make vaginal lips lighter. my hubby expressed his feeling that my wife shoulld me with up to mark he luks so handsome where i doesnt luk well.he has got lost of beautiful gul frds but ours is arranged marriage he just told me that my wife should be in such way that i should get attarcted to her where i doent this made to use all creams i became more concious abt my body . waxing at home is it possible ?

Hi Archana,
There are a lot of different oils that will work for different people and you will have to try them all maybe. Coconut oil, vitamin E oil, bio oil, morroccan/argan oil, coconut butter, shae butter, etc. There are lots, the reason I recommended baby oil is because it is so good for small ones that it must be great on adults as well, I love it.
Like I said I don't know what will make the vaginal lips lighter. You could maybe try a baking soda paste, just add a bit of water to the baking soda to make a paste. Try it it is worth it.
I really hope your marriage is one that will last and that you will not be harmed. I am sorry to hear that it is arranged, I am sure you are just as beautiful as all the other lady friends he has. Just relax and be confident and your beauty will shine through.
Hope this helps

thank u lizardqueen.:)

My Choice is collagen cream it is really good using it for more than five years now. Best wishes...

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use