hello!
I am thinking about vasectomy. I am wondering if there could be any complications regarding vasectomy, because I have uneven scrotum. Could this somehow affect vasectomy and cause complications?

No, I think not. Besides, most men have uneven scrotum…the whole human body is uneven and not symmetrical.
You’ll be injected local anesthesia in scrotum and then operated in it, but I think difference in size or shape should not cause any complications with vasectomy.

Check out the posts on recovery.
For some reason unbeknownst to me, the urologist made asymetrical incissions which make for a more difficult recovery in my personal case. I am on day 8 post-op, and my right side incission was much closer to the penis and in a much more sensitive area, more susceptible to pain and even more scar tissue than its counterpart.
Overall I am recovering alright, but I fall in the category of having experienced pain during the procedure under local anesthetic. I don't recall anytime during the orientation hearing about the vas tubing getting a stretch before the cutting. I felt that stretch quite a bit, it literally felt like my sack was getting tugged out of my body- Not the most pleasant of feelings. Bruised sack afterwards, not too much inflammation, but definitely not ready to test drive anytime soon...