Hi all! I’m 15 and have very uneven breasts. Is this normal?? Will breasts become “even” in next year or two?? I’ve even heard that taking birth control pills can even them out - is this true? Should I see the doc???? Please help me!!

It is not uncommon for teenage girls to have different shape / size of their breasts. Difference usually disappears at the end of puberty and that may be your case too. It is very possible that your breasts will continue to grow and even out by the end of your puberty. Also, uneven breasts are very common for women of all ages but usually difference is not large. On the other hand, birth control pills will not cause one breast to grow more than the other so what you’ve heard is not true. Best wishes.

hii I'm 14 and I have the same problem my right is a cup or more bigger than my left! It's very noticeable but I've found wearing loose shirts helps! And don't even worry about 80% of woman have uneven breast! And were young by the age of 20 or more they will even out! Atlesst that's what I've read and heard! I'm very shy and accrued to go to a doctor to see if I may or may not have breast cancer but the best case is hormone's in our Bobies that after purverty your chest will even out!

Hope that I helped you out!

Ps... Your not alone I have the same thing but that didn't stop me from anything! :-)

I am 15 ,, same problem here ,, i am afraid that i might be due to breast cancer,, nerves appears on my left one ,, an some times i feel pain ..any one here having same problem ?? i am too much worried :(

Okay I have the same problem and like i am already sexually active and I am embaressed to take off my bra or shirt. I dont know what to do about it and i am looking for some help A.S.A.P because i am 17 and about to turn 18.. I dont know what else to try. i am looking for everything. PLEASE HELP!

Hey Girls, I am 24 and my breasts are still uneven! Most women's breast are uneven to varying degrees. Mine happen to be highly noticeable without clothing. Some girls may luck out and have their breasts even out a little more after puberty but some like me will always be noticeably uneven. Just remember girls that no women has perfectly symmetrical breasts unless they've had surgery. You're beautiful just the way you are, it's our uniqueness that sets us apart, trust me you don't want to be a "cookie cutter" girl! I know how it feels, how awkward and uncomfortable it is having noticeably asymmetrical breasts, but I promise it won't stop you from living a normal life, from meeting guys or having a social life.

Also ladies because this is normal, I promise you don't have breast cancer! I know it sucks and makes you feel uncomfortable when not wearing clothes and maybe even sometimes when you're wearing clothes. I have also had the pain in on side or the other and it an hurt,idid have it checked by the doctor but it was nothing. For you girls at your ages it is most likely growing pains, we all have those when we go through puberty it's also normal. I would only worry if you have persistent pain for like three consecutive days or more, or if it causes you problems with breathing. Then I would consult a doctor, but otherwise noticeably uneven breasts is completely normal. Btw girls did you know some boys have crooked a crooked penis? Boys have body issues too, and obviously other girls do too, you are not alone in this at all.

Now in day little girl start growing there boobs by 10. Thats when mine boobs starred growing and its been. 1 year later ! All girl have different times.I felt that pain when. My boobs were growing in . Like all girl i thought it was cancer but it wasn't it was just pain thank god. Like all the girl is reading this i have uneven boobs and it's so uncomforble because went you go bra shopping the one on the left is bigger then the one on the right or the each way around . THE POINT IS TO FEEL CONFINDE IN YOUR OWN SKIN

Its not breast cancer, my left is prob half a cup size bigger than my right and it hurts sometimes too, its usually just growing because we're obviously still going through puberty.

well girls i do have uneven boobs yeah your right it doesnt matter but i really dont like undressing in front of anyone cause my boobs are so uneven my right is a c cup and left is not even a a cup i have to put a gel insert just so when i wear t shirts you cant notice the huge difference

I'm 19 years old and every where I look online and every person I talk to says it's either normal and/or it'll even out. They've been like this ever since I started puberty. The left one is barely a b and doesn't even hang at all. The right one is a d and it is so embarrassing and it's getting harder to hide. Is there anything I can do other than "waiting it out" or gettin surgery? Please someone help!!

I have the same problem...I am 16 and going to be 17 in a few months. My breasts or boobs if you will, are very small and I get picked on by small boobs. My right boob is bigger than my left and I have read that they will even out. I first got my period probably 3 maybe 4 years ago so I thought I just need to be patient and they will grow on their own. I have been playing the waiting game long enough. I do not have very much patience so I need to know if there is something I can do to help them even out and start to grow. I do not want to do surgury as I am only 16 going on 17 and a boob job is definitely out of the question. Please tell me if they is something I can do to have them start growing. IM DESPERATE.

~~Thanks

Hey! I have the exact same problem! But don't worry! Its perfectly normal to have uneven breasts at our age! And it doesnt stop me from taking my bra off when having sex! :) its really nkthing to be embarassed about and usually the other person hardly notices or cares because after all , boobs are boobs no matter their size or shape!

She has a point

Ok...good!!!!!! My boobs are uneven....the left one is smaller than the right one