FOR 7 YEARS I HAVE HAD THIS PAIN IN MY RIGHT TESTICLE SINCE I HAD MY VASECTOMY. I HAD ONE REVERSAL AND THE PAIN WAS GONE FOR 4 MONTHS. THEN I WENT TO PAIN MANAGEMENT AND HAD SEVERAL PROCEDURES TO FREEZE THE NERVE ONLY TO HAVE MORE PAIN THAN I HAD BEFORE. I AM AT THE END OF MY ROPE AND DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. I HAVE BEEN LIVING OFF VICODEN AND SEVERAL OTHER PILLS FOR A MONTH SINCE MY NERVE FREEZING AND I DONT KNOW WHERE TO TURN. PLEASE HELP..

I have heard about vasectomy, I was thinking about undergoing it myself and I would like to know something more about it, would you give me some more information about it? I have searched the internet a bit so far, I found some useful info but still I would like to hear the opinion of someone that has been through it. Now when I read you have had a chronic testicular pain for seven years, I am a bit afraid of doing it. Is this pain you feel a consequence of the operation?
By the way, I heard that only a small number of men has such complications after vasectomy and that swelling and pain in the testicles could last for weeks and even for years. This is somewhat called a post vasectomy pain syndrome. A sperm granuloma could develop post vasectomy that becomes inflamed and aggravates the surrounding nerve endings.In case of the sperm granuloma, injecting it with steroids or cutting out the inflamed granuloma is said to be found effective.
Well, you can do a few tests in order to find out what is giving you pain, but first check it out with your doctor what kind of examinations he thinks would be the best to do.

1 IN 5 MEN HAVE A CHANCE OF IT GOING BAD. I HAVE HAD TROUBLE SINCE THE FIRST DAY IT WAS DONE. I HAVE HEARD SIMILIAR COMPLAINTS FROM OTHER MEN. I HAVE HAD STEROID INJECTIONS, NERVE ENDING NUMBING INJECTIONS, NUMEROUS PILLS, AT LEAST 40 DIFFERENT PILLS TO TRY AND ALLEVIATE THE PAIN, LAST YEAR I HAD A REVERSAL THAT GOT RID OF THE PAIN FOR 4 MONTHS AND WHO I AM STILL FIGHTING MY INSURANCE COMPANY TO PAY FOR CAUSE I HAVE A LETTER FROM THEM SAYING THEY WILL PAY FOR IT. THE HOSPITAL HAS TAKEN ME TO COLLECTIONS FOR OVER 8 GRAND. I HAVE BEEN TO 8 UROLIGISTS. SO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT MY DOCTOR OFFICE VISITS THAT I BELIEVE HAVE EXCEDDED TO OVER ONE HUNDRED. MY DOCTOR IS CURRENTLY TRYING TO GET ME ANOTHER REVERSAL OR HE SAYS THAT NEXT TIME HE WILL REMOVE THE TESTICLE OR THE TUBE. THOSE ARE MY LAST OPTIONS WHICH HE SAYS WILL NOT MAKE MY MATTERS ANY BETTER OR COULD BE WORSE. CURRENTLY I AM GOING TO A PAIN MANAGMENT DOCTOR WITH HORRIBLE RESULTS AND MORE PAINFUL INJECTIONS WITH NO END TO MY PAIN. I HAVE RECENTLY GOTTEN A INFECTION IN THE EPIDITY WHATEVER ITS CALLED TUBE AND IT HAS CAUSED ME A GREAT DEAL MORE PAIN. NO HOSPITAL IN THE AREA WILL SE ME CAUSE THEY KNOW WHAT I WANT AND THINK I AM A JUNKIE.MY OWN UROLIGIST WONT GIVE ME ANYTHING BUT DARVOCET AND IT DOES NOTHING FOR THE PAIN. HE WRITES MY INSURANCE COMPANY THAT I HAVE GREAT PAIN THAT REQUIRES HEAVY MEDICATION BUT HE WILL N OT GIVE ME ANY. MY FAMILY HATES ME AND SO DO MY FRIENDS CAUSE I AM ALWAYS IN PAIN. I AM ABOUT TO LOSE MY JOB CAUSE I KEEP GOING TO THESE FOOLISH DOCTOR APPOINTMENTS. I HAVE NO WAY TO END THIS PAIN EXCEPT TO EITHER CUT OFF MY OWN TESTICLE OR TAKE MY LIFE. NOW DONT YOU WANT TO GO AND GET A VASECTOMY?

NO HELP STILL. GUESS I WILL HAVE TO SUE THE DOCTORS AND MED INSURANCE.