I don't know when I first noticed (a few years ago maybe) but I have a vein-like lump on my foreskin. It's always there even when flaccid. It is visibly connected to my scrotum and the hole on the head under my skin, and my penis would look completely if it didn't buldge out of my foreskin for about an inch. It isn't painful, itchy or anything but when I look for questions on the web, I can't find anything about it. Is it normal or do I have some kind of disease or infection?

PS: I'm 17