A few days ago (when masturbating) i discovered a tiny lump on the shaft (about half up) of my penis under the foreskin. Naturally,having not been there before i was concerned. Its hard but NOT painful. and is kinda visible when erect but definitely can feel it more when erect.

It start as tiny lump then grew to two...and now its almost like there connected (kinda like a hard vein) its big its pretty thin but its har and no it shouldn't be there. any thought very curious.

I have only had sex with one person. When i masturbate i dont usally use lube. and i have only had unprocted sex with one girl and got tested (which were negative). I have had an Epididymis and took medication for but it hasn't really cleared up (i dont think). i still have some pain and discomfort in my right testicle.....could this be related?

Have you pulled your foreskin back ? It may be smegma stuck under.

This is often a lymph channel inflammation. Lymph channels usually follow near blood vessels, but the lymph system has no pump to move the fluid. Irritation of soft tissue, such as prolonged masturbation, vigorous intercourse, or even confinement, can cause an irritation of the lymph channels, particularly below the head (corona) of your penis.

It is usually accompanied by some discomfort, especially when further irritated by additional handling. The swelling may be mild or severe. Your doctor may recommend a supervised regimen of high-dose anti-inflammatory drugs for a prolonged time period (do not try this on your own). This may or may not help.

Treatment REQUIRES leaving the area alone. That means no sex or masturbation until at least a week after it appears to be completely healed. If you aggravate the area, the swelling is very likely to get worse or persist longer. These inflammatory situations usually disappear on their own as suddenly and mysteriously as they appear. It may take 2-6 weeks for it to go away, but make sure you give additional time to heal so the irritation doesn't come right back.

I have the same problem at the moment did u find out what the solution was

can't tell you how relieved i am to know this lump is TRANSIENT, thanks to the knowlegable replier

I'm glad i found this! Nobody knew what i was talking about if I tried to explain it. This is exactly my problem. What a relief!

I have the same thing! But it's not on near the tip! It's in the middle of penis! Someone please help me!

thank you so much from what you said it sounds exactly like that,
if it doesn't clear up in a week I guess I'd have to go to a doctor.

My circumsize scar line up to the tip is all swollen. Red. I guess infected, haven't been sexually active. Gave it a good embarrassing 7 months for it to heal. What do I do. They are tender ball like things under the skin. They move with the top skin, there's one smallest ball that doesn't move with the skin. I'm stuck, not having any intercourse. Just lost how and what it is.

Hi I just have a question of my own, it started for me after having fairly rough sex with my girlfriend and the next day I could feel a hard vein running down the shaft but I was in no pain.. was like that for about a week, then it started to get worse as it started to swell and give me much pain., I can not get an erection and now without it causing tremendous pain and it's like 2 blisters like things have shown up at the end of my shaft (not the tip side).. I really am worried about this and can't see an end to my discomfort.. Any help on this matter would be great,..

I just discovered the same the other day, I went to doctor and explained I don't masturbate much, but I met a person that I think of all the time and I'm always erected. He said it could be a mild not sever clot. I was advised to sit in a warm water or warm compress and should go away. We shall see!

Same on my penis under the foreskin I have a blue lump no pain or anything when errect i cant see im just worried if its anything of concern or if its normal

We need to stop jacking off and f*****g escorts.

Is that bad

So what should i do for the healing process?