on my left testicle, there is a mass of SOFT lumps, its not on one spot it comes up from the bottom of the testicle up to the top, connected to veins (i think they're veins) going up.

it doesnt hurt and it doesnt cause me any pain.

i dont think its completely on the testicle, i did something dumb and i kinda moved my testicle away from the masses and they didn't really stick..

does anyone know what this is?
i am worried it might be cancer

thanks

also when i am sitting down/laying down i cant really feel the lumps

alright

i checked again after a shower

the outline showed through the sack, it looks like a coiled worm
and it kinda hurt when i moved it on accident, apparently its connected to bigger veins going up

i think i hav the same problem, please post here if you ever find out what it is, or any info.

same, please let me know

See, this is a common finding among men.

About 10 % of the population have some form of varicose veins on the left testicle/scrotum.

It will not hurt you, there is no fix or cure. You did nothing wrong to have this happen.

Basically, the structure of the vein on that side encourages this to happen.

If these veins become overly enlarged, grossly bulging out of the scrotum and affecting fertility, surgery is possible, but not common.

Go talk with your doctor if you are still concerned. He'll tell you basically the same thing. Don't worry about it.

I have this this problem (varicocele???) on my left testicle since I was about 13? now 30.

What I am worried about is a 3 red spots that seem to be bulbs growing off of veins on the outside of the left testicle just under the skin. One is almost the size of a match head and seems to be getting slowly bigger...

Are you a doctor or did you have the same problem and went to the doctor and found out its perfectly fine? Mine isn't bulging out of my scrotum. So this isn't cancer i hope not

i am a 19 year old man i had these limps cheked out but i also have a lot of pressure an a sharp pain on the left side the veins are getting bigger by the day i have to go for surgery if it hurts get to hospital right away

when i was going to the bath room my testicular starting to hurt pls tell me if it's ok it started last night and the date is octeber 1 pls tell me the aswer iam begging you

i have a swollen right testicle and it is connected to some veins from the upper side the left testis can be moved wherever i want but this right testis is connected with some veins and is also swollen when i try to move it in the scortum it hurts and those veins cause pain it moves from the down but from the upper side it is connected to those veins whats the reason please tell me?

This is my story.  I am a 61 year old man healthy except for the fact that I probably have kidney cancer and am about to have my kidney removed.

Whilst seeing the specialist yesterday on examination he noticed I had prominent varicose veins on my left teste.  He asked me how long I have had this condition. I told him some years but had been to the doctor and he told me it was nothing to worry about.

The consultant told me that 15% of men do get this condition and there is nothing to worry about, however in about 5% of that 15 % (less than 1 in 100) this condition can be a pre-cursor to Kidney cancer.

My advice to all of you is to ask to be referred and ask for a more indepth investigation.

Take control of your own health and look after yourselves.  Good luck.

I am 57 and I have had this condition for about forty years. The doctor told me that it is caused by faulty plumbing, The vein that leads blood out of the left testicle is normally joined to a main vein that runs up the left side of the body. in my (our) case it is plumbed into the side vein which returns from the left kidney. This causes a restriction in the blood flow causing an increase in pressure in the left testicle blood system causing the veins to swell. I was told it is quite common and not to worry about it. 

hey thanks for the help i notice it yesterday and i was freaking out im only 13 and i will admit a little scared to tell or ask anyone but then i found this and now i know what it is and now im all good so thanks an d this info really helped me:-)