When i pull back my foreskin, when i look onto it, on the left size is a painless lump, less then 1cm in size. When i push or hold it, it just feels like skin, like there is nothing in it. It does not hurt, and is only noticble when the penis is soft. I have only had sex with one girl and she has only had sex with me. I do not have a clue what it is, and it does not hassle me in sex and is not painful, however I am curious to what it is. I am only 20 years old.

Hey guys. Well, I don't think that it's any form of sexually transmitted disease and that should be a relieving fact. But, what I do think is that you have some kind of cyst because of the lump on penis. Cysts are strange things, they can be completely harmless but they can also cause a lot of damage. I have had the similar issue with it but I wasn't shy and I went to the doctors. I would advise you to do the same because doing nothing just makes it worse. Also, it doesn't mean that it's not dangerous if it doesn't hurt.

im not sure what the problem is but i get it too..im guessing like me u dont use lubricant so i think. THINK its just a masturbation irritation problem..it goes away if u dont wank for a day or 2..i hate it tho.seriously considering ripping my penis off

Did you find out what it was?

hey i had this same thing im 14 and this just happened to me today got scared for alittle until i looked it up on the internet so i guess its not that seriouse

Yeah me to i still have the lump for 2 days but its decreasing so i guess its fine.i didn't have sex with my girlfriend today because of it............

Same here. Mine's been there for about a week now. Under the foreskin where it meets the shaft. I got real scared at first thinking it was an STD or something. I've looked all over the web though and nothing (no STD's) have anything too similar. It also seems to be diminishing slowly. Just to be on the safe side Ive been showering everyday and keeping my stuff pulled back to be safe from any kind of infection.

i have something similar to this. only mines is on the right side and its under the foreskin and i can only notice it when i pull back the skin. sometimes i wonder if its a vein or maybe worse. =/ does any body have any solution to this??

I alsohave one that just appeared while masterbating 2 hrs ago?
I've been sh**ting myself since and can't really find an answer anywhere,
I'm 15 and I do masterbat alot so I'm hopping it is as someone mentioned earlier,
just an irritation,
I havn't have sex but have gotten oral sex,
I'm hoping it'll go away soon and I won't j*rk off for a while just 2 sex
thx all!
At least I can sleep now,

hy, i am 20 years old and i used to mastubration couple of time in a week. But last saturday was my worst saturday ever. I did mastubrate, woke up in morning with a lumps around the glance (under the forskin). My penis started to turn in purple and i got really scared. I rushed into the hospital and doctor gave my antibiotics and some cream to apply on the penis, now it is my third day and it is getting better and better but lumps r still there.

Yeah, I got same thing. This really needs to be diagnosed.
Just to be sure its the same thing.

Hardly noticble when Erect.
When soft when pulled back its a small lump
Could be mistaken for an enflamed vein.
When pulled back Kind looks like an airbubble until further?

Am I right?

Hey I woke up this morning and i notice i had this lump thing poking out of the right side of my foreskin right on the very end before the bell I was terrified thinking i had a std or something I had done sexual stuff with my girlfriend last night but i didnt notice it then, anyways i read that when you got hard it wasnt see able so i got an errection and the whole thing went ive gone back soft now and its dissapeared but im not gonna wank or do anything sexual for the next few days thanks to all the commented put my mind at ease.

I also have that! i got really scared because i didnt see it and then after masturbating i did 

Seems like everyone got it by having sex or masterbating. For me, I had a pimple on my penis, so I poked it with a needle (thus a tear in tissue, I guess), and after a few days, a lump appeared in there.

I had this I gOt rid of by masterbating and climaxing, then for me by squeezing the foreskin to extract the seamen, I noticed a black lump mixed in with the seaman which was the lump.