hello, so about a month ago, i found out, that you should be able to retract a foreskin on your dongerino. When i was younger, im 14 Right now, when i was about 9-10, I remember i could've retract, or see the glain for abit, and when i Couldn't see it, i was very strange and i was keep asking, why i can't see it anymore. And just recently, i did some research about it, and i found out That I probably Have Phimosis. My Penis does not look like being in phimosis actually, it has a skin. I can't retract it when erect and when flaccid. When im erect, and try to retract it, i can see Purple on the very top spot, and blue like a line(not vein) in the middle.  And i have some hair too.

Past this month, i cleaned my penis how i could in a shower, with warm water. on the top of the glain( i can't see it.) but it changed a bit, like there is two sides and like in the middle should be a hole. Idk how to explain it. 

Past this month, im very scared about this, i talked with my mom about this, but i don't really want to go to a doctor just because of another reason. My Size of a penis, is about 7centimeters, when erect. When its flaccid, its really small, probably around 2 cm, and i would be very ashamed of it, if he checked it. 

What should I do, 

and i have some questions,

does phimosis stop growing of the penis?

can it retract when i'm abit older ?

Hey guest first off let me tell you that Phimosis  is quite common during puberty. Some is worse than others. Many can be fixed with stretching exercises.  However I can’t see what your penis looks like so it’s hard for me to give you advice based on how bad it is.  It sounds like by your description that your foreskin is not that tight is that correct? Have you ever been able to see the whole glans (head) of your penis either soft or erect?

At this time no, but if i remember right, when i was younger i could've seen it, like a bit off it.

And right now, i can't retract in when flaccid and erect.

So what you will need to do is try some stretching exercises. Start with your flaccid penis then as your foreskin gets looser transition to a mor erect penis