Hi, im 14 and I have a small vein which is attched to the foreskin and the head off my penis.
The vein is stopping me from being able to pull the foreskin back and i dont want a circumcision. Can somebody help me please

Hi honey! This is called the frenulum! Men have that on their penis's so that the foreskin can not be pulled back too far, we have them in our mouths where the gums attach to the lips and where the tongue attaches to the mouth! They are ALL for not allowing certains parts of our bodies not to be pulled apart or back! It's a teather, and you should NEVER pull back further than what the frenulum dictates! As long as your foreskin can easily slip over the head of your penis you are fine! OK? Good luck and health honey!

Bambi,

I think the problem here is that he can't pull his foreskin back, which is a problem.

RC-95, can you pull it back when flaccid (soft) or is this just whilst erect?

It can look like its the frenulum thats holding you back but it could just be a tight foreskin (phimosis). I can say I'm 99% sure you won't need a circumcision. A tight foreskin is normally solved by some simple stretching exercises, of which Bambi has a really good method (can you post a link).

If it does turn out to be a short frenulum, there is a small operation called a frenuloplasty which will correct that. You may want to do a quick google search.

i can pull it back when its flaccid but not when its erect due to the vein. does tat mean tat it could be just a tight foreskin or do i need frenuloplasty

Hi stranger,

Its impossible to know at this stage. The best thing for you to do is to begin some stretching exercises. If after a month or so you haven't made any progress then its more likely to be a short frenulum.

One good technique is to gently pull the foreskin back as far as you can before it starts to be painful and then return it. Then try again and attempt to go a tiny bit further. The main thing though is to be gentle and not to force it anywhere.

Don't worry too much about it getting stuck, but you do need to be aware of it. If you go gentle and don't force it behind the glans then you should be ok. If it does happen to you though, you will need to squeeze your glans and pull your foreskin back into place before the swelling makes it impossible and you'll need a trip to the A&E. But don't make a worry of it.

Hope thats helped a bit, keep in touch :-)

I have the same thing, Im 14 too but I can't even pull my foreskin back half a mm and smegma is accumulating intensely, I don't know what to do plz help

Hello, I face the same problem. My penis when erected, the foreskin does not retract till the very end but only the glan or the penis head. My major concern is that is it enough for using a condom for safe intercourse or it should retract till the base. Thank you.