I have a hard flexible like vein tube thats on the side of my right testicle, it gives no pain or aches when left alone, but when touched alot gets sore sometimes, it isnt shaped like a pea sized lump or anything. what could it be?

hey man, how long have you noticed this tube like structure? it could be a vericocele but thoes normally occur in the spermatic cord not the testicle it's self. it also could be a cyst or a hydrocele (water filled pouch).

its been there for about a month but prior to only taking notice, it could of always been there perhaps for years? thing is it doesnt really worry me too much because i can feel its a hard vein somedays it feels smaller like it shrinks in size, its about an 1" inch long. i would be worried if it was a round lump or pea shaped size but its not, could cancerous lumps be shaped like tubes?

none that i've heard of but in theory they could be shaped like one. lumps are always good to get checked out, especially if they get bigger in size.

keep monitoring it and keep us updated

It hasn't grown in size for about a month now, it is though attached to my right testicle. its about an inch and a half long, feels like a hard string that goes from the top to the bottom of the testicle. isn't shaped like a pea or circle, definitely feels like a hard cord. i'm only bothered because its attached to the testicle itself..

I beleive this needs to be seen by a doctor as so as possible. Anytime you have any kind of lump, knot, or even weird looking things in your private areas it always ALWAYS needs to be checked. The sooner you get it checked and the doctor can find out what it is then the sooner you can get rid of it so it doesn't turn into anything worse. So if it is sore and looks disfunctional then you should see a doctor right away. ;-) :-)

well its not anything from what you said, its more like a long string that connects from the top to the bottom of my testicle and it seems to be semi attached like free floating in its own orbit or something

Did u ever find out what it was?

Have you checked doctor and what was his result?