Feel stupid asking...
I had unprotected sex - the pull out method - on 7th May. I calculated today that my ovulation date was 7th May. Since Tuesday I have been having horrible nausea and yesterday and today I've had lower backache. I've also been having cramping, but it feels totally different to what I get during my period. I've also had some diarrhoea last two days. 
I never get cramps or backache before my period starts, and I'm always regular. Next period not due until 24th May. Could these be early signs of pregnancy, and is it even possible to get them so early after conceiving? I'm 26 and although I wasn't trying to conceive, I'm not stressing over the fact that it could have happened. 

Any advice appreciated!

I would definitely go see a doctor or get an at home pregnancy test. They could very well be signs of the early stages of pregnancy...

I had unprotected sex 3/24 he did the pull out method but it's day 4 n my head back and stomach have been hurting is theready a possibility I could be pregnant