Hi there, I just wondering if anyone could share advice or experiences. I'm 24 and my bf and I don't use protection. I'm usually on a 27 day cycle but sometimes i start 3 days earlier putting me on a 24 day cycle. And my cycles are very punticual and regular always starting at between 3-5 am. My last period was on june 10th, which means i should have started between the 3rd and the 7th(more likely the 7th). Well todays the 9th and nothing yet...My breast are tender main on the sides of them, but this didn't start untill the night of the 7th/yesterday morning, which is very unusual because my bureast usually gets sore about a week before i'm due to start my period. I'm not nauseated but I do feel moody and i usually don't get moody from pms, also my pants are fitting tighter because my stomach is bloated which usually doesn't start untill after i start my period usually by the night after starting. I've had cramps that come and go, but they are super mild compared the usually cramps I get during menstration. I was just wondering if this sounds more like my period is coming or more like pregnancy symptoms?any experiences about your experiences during early pregnancy vs premenstral symptoms. Appreciate it, thanks!

It really could be either. I've always had a normal period, every month it came on the same day, ended at the same time, but I've skipped a month here and there before or been late by a few weeks even, freaking out thinking I was pregnant, but wasn't. So it could be changes in your diet or stress related. Buuuuut, since I have a child and been pregnant before, and you are getting breast tenderness, mood swings and bloating, all of which you say you don't normally get AND you have unprotected sex, it is a definite possibility that you are pregnant. It is too soon to tell right now though. Wait a week and if still no period, take a pregnancy test. Taking one now is too soon & you won't get an accurate reading. I always had thought that pregnancy symptoms would start right away but they don't. Usually not until you are 6-10 weeks into pregnancy do you start feeling nausea, fatigue, & what not. So, all you can do right now is wait and see! Good luck!