I'm turning 36 this Sunday. I've never had a baby. I am almost positive I'm pregnant, but it's still too early for the hormones to register on a take home test. I have sore breasts, nipples sore and hard, slight cramping which started to go away, slight exhaustion, headaches, food cravings, pain in the muscle that supports the uterus, and continual raised temperature (99.1 everyday). I'm supposed to get my period next week. Just now, when I went to the bathroom, I found some slight brown bleeding and minor cramps are kicking in. I know about implantation bleeding and this would be the time for it, but I'm concerned about miscarriage. Is it considered a miscarriage this early in the pregnancy when I can't even test hormone levels yet? Doctors don't want to test until a missed period and not knowing is driving me nuts. I know this is all advice and nothing can really be known till I see a doctor. I just wanted some feedback. Thanks!!

Hey!
I don't have much feedback for you but I can tell you that I'm basically in the same situation as you are. I'm only 20 years old but it's worrying me. I know it's to early to detect but I know how you feel. I am actually on the pill but have missed a few - although I do usually take 2 the next day after forgetting the day before. I think I might just be paranoid but it worries me because i don't usually ever "spot" or have brownish reddish discharge this far before my expected period. Hope all is well with you and I wish you the best of luck with everything! Take Care!

I am having the same problem. I have been having cramps for 5 days now. Cramps like I have when I'm about to see my period, but there is no period yet. I took a home pregnancy test 6 days and it was negative. Yesterday and Today I see brownish discharge from my vagina. Does anyone have any feedback
Please help I am going crazy and ready to go to the emergency room when I get off work in the morning.

hi--I am also in the same situation. I am 31 yrs old and my husband and I have been trying to conceive. The past couple of days I';ve had some very scanty light brown bleeding and slight cramping and twinges in my cervix. I am hoping I am pregnant but haven't taken a pregnancy test yet. I am taking one on Sunday to see if its +++. I'm sorry I do not have advice for you but I myself am looking for some opinions on what I am experiencing. Well GOOD LUCK to you!

I am also having some of the same symptoms and I just wanted to post on here to see if i get any feed back... A week before my period i had cramping and i started spotting. i took a pregnancy test a few days ago and it came out negative but that was before my missed period. i expected to start my period yesterday but gave it today as well just incase and nothing. last night i did notice twinges in my lower abdomen as well but i didnt knowwhat that was and i thought i might be constipated but i am also wondering if some of it is in my head. I think i am going to test again in the morning and if it is negative i guess i will maybe wait another week and test again because i hear that some women my not test positive right away.
my last period was june 10-15 and i have never spotted before my period like this. i do feel sick but only usually at night because that is my largest meal of the day maybe??
anybody with any feedback just let me know!!

i'm so scared.. i had unprotected sex iwth my boyfriend and was convinced i was pregnant.. my breasts are swollen and much bigger, i seem to be getting heavier around my love handles and my lower belly, i got cramps but still no period.. i got a test but it came out negative but i had unprotected sex with him again and he did come inside me. stupid, i know. im having a weird brown discharge, but not the same kind i had when i got my first period.. i was convinced i got my period but there is no odor at all.. i'm terrified right now. ?
im gonna get another preg. test tomorrow i guess.

my boyfriend has this weird 6th sense and he called me last night crying and was like i feel like something bad is gonna happen and every time i get that feeling something bad always does happen.
ive seen him like this before and its making me ill.

I'm the same at the mo.

I on the B/C pill Marvelon, I take it everyday but on 9 July I took a pill 17 hours late but took all the rest at the same time. I had intercourse on 16 July (one week later) and ejaculation occured. On 20 July I started having little twinges (not painful) and a tiny bit of discharge (light brown) but I sometimes get this anyway. That night I felt tired and fell asleep pretty early which is unlike me. On 21 July I woke up and went in the shower and had a fainty spell after that I felt a bit nausea's. I've also had a 2 min hot feeling on 22, 23 and 24 July. Also on 24 I felt tired again so had an hours sleep and then was fine. Could I be pregnant? and can you have symptoms 4 days after intercourse? If I am I don't understand why as I have taken my pills and followed the instructions for the missed one. Can stressing about being pregant cause you to have these symptoms? I feel absolutley fine today!

I really hope you conceived one...because normally, these symptoms may present themselves when women tend to get to excited about pregnancy--when they are not--and sometimes it could be ur menstrual symptoms..but did you do a test btw?

No I have not tested yet, My period is due Fri/Sat so i am going to use the first response pregnancy test today and hopefully this will give me an answer. I hope i am not preganant as I am not planning on having a baby right now and I did take all the right steps with birth control.

Hi, I'm currently on ortho tri cylen (regular, not the lo) and I am due for my period in about a week and a half.....but I have noticed a VERY LIGHT brown discharge when I wipe after using the bathroom....and I am currently sexually active but have been on this pill for almost a year now. I was told from someone at Planned Parenthood that I would have to take my pill within 3 HOURS of my normal pill taking time for it to keep effective and that I was probably experiencing break through bleeding since it was so light. I was also told by a doctor that taking it within 12-24 hours was fine as well. I've looked into the signs of early pregnancy and see that this might be implantation bleeding......but it should actually be flowing like a period. So I'm just confused and am not sure what is what. Can anyone help???????

My boyfriend and i were having sex. He pulled out and cumed while still wearing a condom. He then took of the condom wiped himself off put on an new condome and we continuded. after a while the feeling all of the sudden changed and he checked himself. There was a hole in the condom not completely exposing his member but slightly and the head. Are there any next day symptoms that might happen. Because i knew a girl that had uprotected sex and she felt sick the next day and had to take Plan B. Is being sick the next day the first sign or does it usally take a while? I myself felt fine the next day but iam still worried.

Not sure if this will help or not. My husband and I have been TTC for a while. Around the third week of June I felt strange and began taking HPT weekly. I took one at my doctos' office as well. All negative. At the beginning of July I thought my period had come and just gave up however it was very light and lasted about two days, not even worth a sanitary napkin. The second week of July I took another test, still determined I was pregnant and bang - I was. My doctor feels that I am barely over a month, have an ultrasound for dating coming up in September. My only suggestion is if you physically feel pregnant - keep on taking those HPT's. I used a digital one for the last time and it took all of a second for the result. Think they're the same price as normal ones. Blood tests are good for early detection as well.
Besides light spotting, my symptoms were nausea (feeling), tired, crampy etc...

I am having similar problems. I am 23 and have been on BC for since junior high, but currently on Yasmin for a year and a half. I have always had regular periods and have never really had any breakthrough bleading. For the past couple cycles, I have had light pains which feel like possible ovulation. I am a week away from when I am supposed to get my period. A couple of days ago I felt bloated with breast tenderness like when I have PMS and I had a little bit of brown discharge. Today I had a little bit of brownish discharge after I peed and I am feeling a little crampy. I have had unprotected sex a couple of times this month, but with no internal ejaculation.Please tell me that this can all be caused by stress... because I really don't want to be pregnant right now.

Just thought i would say sorry as i dont know what to say as i have never been pregnant YET!! but i am sure everything will be fine as you are displaying all the right signs and i know alot of woman who have bleed slightly in the first month.
I dont understand the people who have replyed as they are all talking about themselfs and not even considering to answer your question.
How inconciderate anyway goodluck

okay, the deal is im 20 years old and planning to marry my fiance. But i seriously thought (and think now) that i was pregnant. When i thought i was i had my period so i thought i wasnt....though, my period only lasted two days and after that (for the past 3-4 days) its been like a brownish discharge. i dont know whats going on but i guess im gonna go take a test soon. good luck ladies!