I need advice. My period ended March 30th. I had unprotected sex on April 7th, three times. I began having light pink spotting and cramping on April 10th and also a mild case of a yeast infection. Could I be pregnant? I hope I am, I've been having dreams that the test was positive and last night I had another dream, they said it was a boy! Could these be early signs of implantation bleeding and cramping?

It could be the signs of implantation, OR the yeast infection which can cause bleading! Usually the 1st signs of pregnancy are tender breasts, back, hips, thighs, followed by nausea - ESPECIALLY to fried food - even commercials believe it or not. Another thing that can happen is the "baby flu" runny nose, headache a little cough. It is VERY weird, when that happens. Also your nose will enlarge a bit! I too hope you are pregnant, I haven't said that on this site yet XD It's still really early to find out definatively but you should find out very soon. If you think you are pregnant, start taking folic acid daily! Even if you are not, you should take this well in advance of getting pregnant. As it cuts down the chances of birth defects DRAMATICALLY! Best of luck to you!

Wait about two weeks and take a pregnancy test. You wont really get any symptoms for a few weeks anyway.

Thank you both for your replies, they both helped alot. I stopped spotting and cramping the day i posted my original post, but started spotting again today, hopefully its positive. cross ur fingers and pray for me gals. Thanks again! XD

Prayers already out there for you! Just wanted to mention another thing, quite a few women can get their periods and still be pregnant! The period is usually lighter, and at the 1st to the 2nd trimester. VERY rarely continues after that! GOOD LUCK