On May 27, 2012, my boyfriend might have pre-ejaculated in me. Today, May 30, 2012, i am feeling bloated and my feet are swelling. Could it be possible signs of pregnancy already? My periods are usually 1st or 2nd week of the month.

I recommend you go to and read the following

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/duringpregnancy/hcglevels.html

Is it possible to be pregnant even after having your period? Cause I had mine but it was way lighter than usual. I usually have to use like 20 tampons the entire time and I only had to use one when I went swimming. Other than that I used pantieliners during the day and at night and didn't get a lot of bleeding at all. And today when I woke up I had to run to the bathroom because I needed to puke. I don't know much Do you think it's possible I'm pregnant?

Can I be pregnant?  My last menstrual cycle was on April 28 to May 3.  I have irregular cycle.  I had unprotected intercourse and pullout method on June 2 (no intercourse prior that day).  I felt some of the pregnancy symptoms a week after the intercourse...is it possible to have symptoms as early as a week after the intercourse?

I don't think your pregnant but go buy a hpt to double check.

No not after s week. Buying a hpt after your missed period would be a great idea.

Yes u can feel symptoms after implantation

Yes..u may have thought it was a period but if it was not normal length it may have been implantation bleeding... sounds like u could b girl...test test test!!!