Hi, I am 26 years old mail, and I have some nerve problems like numbness and pain. I was thinking a lot about the possible causes, and then I remembered that I have a vitamin B12 deficiency. Could this be a reason?

Yes, I heard that lack of B12 vitamin causes nerve problems. I was reading about that, because my younger brother suffers from anemia, which was caused by vitamin B12 deficiency. It can cause many more problems, like degeneration of nerve fibres and irreversible neurological damage. You should eat more food like fish, shellfish, meats, and dairy products, because it is rich in vitamin B12. There are also pills of vitamin B12 available in pharmacies. This vitamin is very important for normal function of red cells and nerve system. I think that you should visit a doctor and make sure that this is the cause of your nerve problems. If it isn’t, you’re just wasting your time, and you condition could be only worsened.