I want to know the problems a person faces due to Vitamin B12 deficiency

Hey. Me too is interested in this issue. Vegans and vegetarians are at risk of developing B12 deficiency, since vitamin is contained only in food not related to the plant, such as fish, meat and dairy products. Over the past 12 months, I have seen an increasing number of my friends with vitamin B12 deficiency. I'm not sure if this is due to current dietary trends or I'm just more aware of this than before. Although this is not so common as a lack of iron, a lack of B12 can lead to anemia, as well as to more serious problems, such as nerve damage, so it is definitely worth it as soon as possible to raise and correct it. B12 is a water-soluble vitamin that is stored in the liver B12 is necessary for the synthesis of DNA, the metabolism of erythrocytes and the maintenance of the central nervous system. Without enough B12, anemia will eventually develop - this is when the body does not have enough erythrocytes in quantity to effectively carry oxygen around the body or enough hemoglobin in each red blood cell to transport oxygen. In severe cases, B12 deficiency will also begin to affect the nervous system, leading to nerve problems and psychological problems. As for the consumption of dietary products, vitamin B12 is found only in "plant-free" products, so eggs, fish, shellfish, meat and all dairy products. This means that if you have a balanced diet with fish or meat as a source of protein, you should have sufficient intake of B12 - but vegans, vegetarians who do not eat a lot of dairy products, or people with sparse diets (for example, very elderly or fragile people) are certainly at risk. Another group that may suffer from a low diet of B12 is children who are exclusively breastfeeding from their mothers-vegans. Some products are now supplemented with B12, so if you are worried that your diet may be a little missed, you can look at fortified bread or cereals to replenish your levels  If you have a vegetarian or a very strict vegetarian diet, or you are breastfeeding your baby and do not think that your diet is adequate, supplementing your diet with a B12 pill every day is a good plan.