i have taken B12 injection and some medicine for vit B12,i want to know what is the side effect of injection and medicine ,as after using injection i m feeling some problem in personal life like not proper erection of my penish ,is it side effect of injection

So, you've had a B12 shot B12 supplementation of some sort and your're having erection problems.  As far as I know, Vtamin B12 is generally safe when taken orally or as a shot as long as properly done.  The only think I know that has been reported as a side effect would diarrhea (which a number of things could do that, itching, possible allergic response and blood clots.  Now, I sure there other side effects perhaps not reported but I don't see a problem with erections.  Something else has probably effected that not the B12 medication.  B12 does a lot of things but it is most noted for its involvement with make red blood cells.  Your loss of erection could be emotional/psychological and/or physical but chances are you're problem will clear up shortly.  Men have erections  problems from time to time and that's normal.   

Vitamin B12 is LIKELY SAFE for most people when taken by mouth or when the prescription-only, injectable product is used correctly. In some people, vitamin B12 might cause diarrhea, blood clots, itching, serious allergic reactions, and other side effects.

Special Precautions & Warnings:

Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Vitamin B12 is LIKELY SAFE for pregnant or breast-feeding women when taken by mouth in the amounts recommended. The recommended amount for pregnant women is 2.6 mcg per day. Breast-feeding women should take no more than 2.8 mcg per day. Don’t take larger amounts. The safety of larger amounts is unknown.

High numbers of red blood cells (polycythemia vera): The treatment of vitamin B12 deficiency can unmask the symptoms of polycythemia vera.

Abnormal red blood cells (megaloblastic anemia): Megaloblastic anemia is sometimes corrected by treatment with vitamin B12. But this can have very serious side effects. Don’t attempt vitamin B12 therapy without close supervision by your healthcare provider.

Leber’s disease, a hereditary eye disease: Do not take vitamin B12 if you have this disease. It can seriously harm the optic nerve, which might lead to blindness.

Allergy or sensitivity to cobalt or cobalamin: Do not use vitamin B12 if you have this condition.