What do you think might be the cause of constant vomiting in 6 year old and there are no other symptoms except the diarrhea followed by fever but those symptoms has already gone except for the diarrhea, but what worries me is this serious vomiting. Do you think I should bring my son to the doc or could wait for this vomiting to stop on its own? Thanks!

I am not sure but I think that the cause of vomiting followed by the symptoms you have described might be the rotavirus-that is what my 5 year old child had twice and the main treatment is regular hand wash. I think you he should see a doc for the main complication of vomiting and diarrhea especially if it is prolonged is dehydration which may turn into more serious conditions that are usually life-treathening. Anyway the basic treatment in this case is taking plenty of fluids-water is the best solution but in the case of prolonged diarrhea such was the case of my son-he was taking Pedialyte which is rehydration fluid that replaces lost minerals very effectively.