I am a management student and am doing pretty fine. The thing is I have one of the toughest exams ahead but am also having concentrating and learning problems. I actually would like to hear something about anxiety symptoms for I think I have become anxious. The thing is that lately I have some abdominal unease followed by diarrhea. I also have rapid heart beats and some unexplainable fears as well as chest tightness sensations, dry mouth and dizziness. Do you think are these symptoms anxiety and if so how I could help myself?

It is likely that these are anxiety symptoms. I suffer from anxiety also especially when I have some serious stuff to be solved. The thing is you have this exam and people like you have problems dealing with it. Those you've described might easily be anxiety symptoms, but fortunate are not severe ones. And if you ask me you have some mild form of anxiety that could be treated effectively I know it for I also had the anxiety symptoms while I was studying faculty. Having exams actually for some individuals means stressful situation that provokes described symptoms causing anxiety. But the happy thing is that mild anxiety symptoms are easy to treat. I personally was directed by my doc to enter the support group where anxious people talk to each other about their difficulties, I was also directed to do some relaxation exercises and techniques. And also occasionally I am on diazepam up to 10 days for no longer period treatment is advisable for one on diazepam might get addicted on it. And also you have beta-blockers that might release your physical anxiety symptoms. anyway I think those could be anxiety symptoms but it's not likely they're depression or OCD related in your case so you won't need any serious anxiety treatment, but no matter this you should discuss it with your GP.