hi there, for the past week every morning I get up with bloated stomach. but when I drinK hot chocolate milk I throw up.But if I drink any thing without milk I do not throw up. I'd really like to know why. Take into consideration that i'm on the pill and I took a pregnancy test the two days before I started throwing up and it was negative.Thank you kindly

It is obvious you have a problem with milk intake. Although milk allergy occurs less frequently in adults, it may happen.
I don’t think that bc pills would have anything to do with it unless you just started taking the pills.
There are three patterns in milk allergy and one of them is vomiting, diarrhea and nausea that usually occur just a few hours after milk intake. If this is the case you will have to refrain from drinking and eating milk.

Another probable cause could be lactose intolerance that occurs when there’s a decrease of an enzyme called lactase that metabolizes milk sugar lactose. Many adults are diagnosed with it later in life. The most common symptoms are nausea, vomiting, abdominal distension, abdominal cramps, flatulence all depending on the amount of milk drank.

If the vomiting occurs only after milk intake and you suffer no other symptoms, maybe you should report your problem to a doc.