i just got over being sick i was throwing up n i had the shivers and now my stomach hurts and i drank alot of cups of water and i cant urinate and my "poo" is very watery

i have that exact same problem i was not feeling so well so i have been laying off the foods but have been drinking plenty of juice and water but have been going diarrea constantly 3-5 times a day. but i rarely go pee. is there something wrong with my intesinal track. my diarrea sounds like i am peeing. please help me. anyone.(prefurably a doctor) :'(

Same with me, i was feeling very drained of energy a few days ago and had the shivers now that's gone and i feel fine except i kept stomach pains every hour or so and i rush to the bathroom and cant rly "poo" and not much urine.

same thing also i had flu like symptoms they went away but am still peeing and diaherra out my butt for two days now

This is a stomach virus. If you were as lucky as I was, you were also vomitting. The vomitting stopped after the first day.
You need to drink lots of water, salt (to help retain water) and sugar to rebalance electrolytes.

This also happened with me, I was vomiting (5 times a day) and the watery diarrhea was there when ever I farted. When I drink water it comes out as diarrhea. Any time I eat i throw up 45 mins later.

having diarrhea for 4 hours and unable to urinate, cramps