I want to say the month of October into the month of November I have been having problem with recurrent diarrhea. It's almost like I get the stomach virus over and over again which I guess is possible. My daughter goes to school and I work in a school setting. However, recently it has been accompanied by excessive gassiness and a bloated/swollen tummy. During this time, I have vomitted twice. Right before I vomitted at one point, my stomach was looking overly bloated/swollen. The bloated area was right under my breasts and was resembling a pregnant belly but the part of my stomach closer to my hips/legs was not bloated. I do engage in risky sexual behaviors and I am concerned if I had injured myself or if these symptoms need to be checked by a doctor.

Hello

Your symptoms resemble stomach virus which is also known as stomach flu. This is usually temporary health condition which is caused by an infection. Because most of the symptoms are similar to the ordinary flu (except cramping) people usually doesn’t recognize it as a stomach virus.

Common symptoms of a stomach virus are watery diarrhea, abdominal discomfort, vomiting, headache, fatigue and dizziness.

These symptoms usually last for about 2 to 4 days but sometimes it can last for a little bit longer such in your case. But if you are experiencing these symptoms longer than 10 days than you should seek medical attention. Call your doctor if you don’t feel better because there is no special treatment for this condition and it could be something more serious in question.