I have the flu at the moment and can't keep any food down at all. Whatever it is that I eat comes out again, and a lot of the drinks I consume are also vomited straight out. I realize that I need to do something about it. What can I do to cure my vomiting naturally?

How long has that been going on for, then? Please be aware that you can become severely dehydrated if you cannot keep down beverages, something which can be extremely dangerous. If you have not been able to keep a drink down for longer than 24 hours, you need to forget about natural cures and get yourself down to the ER, IMMEDIATELY.

merell1883 is absolutely right – the most important thing is to keep yourself hydrated, and then comes the thinking about food. It would probably be wise if you would, instead of water, try to drink some rehydrating drink, or at least some mild tea, like chamomile. But, only way that will work is to take small sips, at first they will have to be a few minutes apart and then closer, depending on the way your stomach is reacting. The same goes for food, except you first try to drink some liquid, and then try to eat. But, you obviously can’t eat just anything. Until your stomach settles down a bit, probably you should try some toast first, and again, small bites. It should go away in a day or two, if it doesn’t, youll need to see the doctor. Hope it gets better soon!