Hello, my brother has been suffering at a constant chronic rate with stomach pains that only seem to be getting worse, i doubt it is a worm since it hurts even when he consumes, actually seems to increase the pain when he eats. We have taken him to the E.R., pediatrician, even a specialist. But their has not been a specific target, or specific bacteria/virus that has been found to cause it. Also and lastly, there has been no vomiting or diarrhea. Any lead to what this might be will help at this point. Thanks. - Anthony Lira

I had the same thing but I'm a girl and the doctor said he didn't no what it was so we left it untill Monday and then did a water test and found out I had a bladder infection but had none of the signs ! Has he had a water test yet?? If not then he should go have one even if the pains are no where near your bladder as mine was my sides and near navel and I did not have diarrhea or vomiting I hope this will help