i've had chills nausea aches all over headaches dizzyness and vomiting for a while now and dont know why

For how long is this lasting? It really sounds to me like stomach flu. Do you have diarrhea? If you're otherwise healthy, you'll likely recover without complications from stomach flu. It usually lasts just a day or two, but sometimes it can last as long as 10 days. In the meantime, slowly begin to eat blended, easy-to-digest foods such as crackers, toast, gelatin, bananas, rice and chicken. Also, take small sips of water all the time. You can use some pain killer for the headache, but there still is a chance your stomach wont be able to take it - so, be careful with the pills. And if it doesn't get better soon you will have to see a doctor.

its been going on for 3 weeks am only vomiting if i exert myself. i've seen my doctor who says its not flu or virus and is sending me for an urgent brain scan which is a bit of a concern?

A friend from my last work had similar symptoms – her family doctor scared her as I believe you are scared now – he immediately said it was MS, sent her to brain scan without doing any of the basic tests first and it turned out to be inner ear infection – obviously treatable.
Inner ear is the part that controls our balance, so basically when it is disturbed for any reason at all it causes nausea, dizziness… all the signs of motion sickness. So, it does not have to mean the worse. Let me know how it went, Just hang on – I know how hard it is.