Yes, I'm a kid, 12 1/4 years old.So I need tips on how to get taller, an yes people say you'll get taller in middle school 8th grade, or high school... I cannot wait any longer for me to get taller I'm just about 4 foot 9 about and I fricken need height tips on how to get taller. I like this girl in my class but I think she doesn't like me because again I'm Fricken Short Probably.I Need help please.

Honey, there ain't much that can help someone get taller.  Gaining height isn't one of the things that can quickly be fixed. Genetics and in your case age play a big role in how tall someone is.  Don't get totally discouraged though, I do have a few tips & you still have plenty of time to grow, males grow all the way until age 21.  It may sound silly, but the quickest fix would be to wear taller shoes.  You could, also, dress in clothes that make you appear to be taller.  People who wear really long shorts or baggy pants give the illusion that their legs are shorter, so if you don't already, you could wear pants that fit better and shorts that are just below the knee instead of the ones that touch the back of your calves. Also, be sure that you don't smoke, drink coffee, and try to avoid caffiene all together.  Those things stunt your growth and can make you shorter in the long run and make you grow slower.  Try to be patient because sooner or later you will have a growth spurt.  And if a girl in your class doesn't like you because you are short, then she is shallow and isn't worth your time or attention.  Remember, self confidence and attitude are very attractive qualities so let people know you for you and not your appearance.

The previous entry is totally awesomely right. And dude, height don't count for nothing, you can get anything you want, swear down. Though, drinking a couple of glasses of milk a day will help. But screw height man, go out and grab life by the horns. Plus, I had my growth spurt at 15/16.