I am 14 1/2 years old and I'm 5'8, both my parents are 5'5, however pretty much every guy on my mom's side is at least 6ft. Plenty are around 6'2. I have two cousins who are 6'5 and 6'7, and the taller one's parents are 5'6 and 5'8. My grandma and grandpa are 5'0 and 6'0.

I haven't had a growth spurt, and I grew two inches from last year. Can I make at least 6ft, maybe 6'2?

Hey guest well givin ur age and the height of ur relatives I say there is plenty of chance you will grow taller and even pass 6' however since ur parents are both only 5'5" and u have already surpassed them there is a slight chance u won't get much taller..... how long have u been in pubwrty? What is the length width and depth of your testicles? And do u have any underarm pubic facial or abdominal hair yet? How about chest or leg hair? Thanks