I was wondering if I will grow any taller. My mom is 5'1 my dad is 5'8. I started hitting the gym this year. I am 15, bench atleast 140 and max out at 185. I curl 35-40lbs. I am 5'6 at 150lbs. How do I get any taller. Please help. I haven't grown any taller for along time now and I'm scared of staying at this height.

Hi, being tall is mostly genetic but there is a way to make your self taller. Its not much and in reality you cant just decide to grow taller. I say you could be taller than your dad. It happened to me,  i am the youngest in the family but also the tallest, i'm 6'3" and everyone else in my family is 6'1" or below. So yes, you can outgrow you parents. If you want to grow taller you should consider playing sports that involve a lot of jumping in the air. Like Basketball or volleyball seem just about right. You can try playing those sports because everytime you jump straight up in extend your spine a little and that can make you eventually taller.