I have no fillopion tubes and want to get preganant and have a baby? My Dr. is saying i need to get IFV But i want dont mind going fertility but really want to get pregant by the fertility pill? is it possible?Any suggestions?

I'm afraid that if you don't have fallopian tubes (both?) that link your ovaries and uterus allowing a fertile egg to pass to the uterus where it can be fertilized, there is no point in taking any fertility pills. Egg released from the ovary needs to travel to the uterus and if there is no fallopian tube to serve as a connection between them, the only option you are left with (if both fallopian tubes are missing) is in-vitro fertilization. That means that they will extract one of your fertile eggs, fertilize it with your partner semen and implant it inside uterus - this procedure has proven to be very successful.