My daughter is in her 20s and wants to get pregant and the doctor told her that she would have to have a mircle in order to have a baby. Both of her tubes are blocked and she has emtrious so it is very hard for her she crys almost every night. She has tried to talk to her hubby but he dont want to talk about it. This is hurting the both of them. They need help on who they can talk to are see to find out what they can do. She has always wanted a child. Her siblings have children and it is hard for her to be around their children knowing she may never have one of her own. My heart breaks for her cause she is such a loving person and deservice to have a child. She would make a great mom. If any one can point me in the right doctor to talk to I would me thankful.

Hi Sam,

Has she seen a fertility specialist?

It MAY be possible to harvest one of HER eggs, fertilize it with HER husbands sperm and then implant it into her uterus.  It's called in-vitro fertilization and is a very common procedure.

Endometriosis, is that what you meant?  Yes, it can lead to problems with fertility.

Best see a fertility specialist for an evaluation.  Good luck.

no she has not seen a specialist yet. We are lookiing for this one dr his name is david jacobs i have looked on the net but no luck. Yes I did mean endometriosis. I understand that it causes problems with getting preg but she also has blocked tubes which makes it even harder. I just feel so bad for her cuz she wants a child so bad. She has thought of vitaro but it cost a lot of money. Am not saying we r poor but we they live on paycheck to paycheck. I don't know if her insurance will cover it are not.