I had ovarian cyst on my right ovary, so it has been removed 7 yrs ago, and during that time, since i was out of work, and raising 3 kids is quite tough especially in financial considerations and my ex-hub has no wrok, i decided to have my other ovary ligated. However, now my fiance and i is craving for 1 more baby. He says he might be incapable already since we have been together for 3 yrs now, and yet i havent got prgenant. We both would like to know if i still do have a chance of gettig pregnant and how?

Hi Want,

Please clarify, you had a tubal ligation on your other ovary?

If so, at present you won't get pregnant.  It is not your fiancee, it is you.  With a tubal ligation the eggs in that ovary can't be fertilized so you can't get pregnant.  They are "cut off" from the uterus.

There may be options however.  It is possible to have the tubal ligation reversed but the outcome depends upon how the tubal ligation was performed and how much scarring is present.  The other option would be In-Vitro fertilization.  One of your eggs would be harvested, fertilized with your fiancee's sperm, and implanted into your uterus.  

See a fertility specialist.

Good luck, hope it helps.

I am adding in to what i have just posted. I remembered my  OB told me that she didnt cut my tubes but instead she tied it because i was still too young at that time and maybe there will come a time that i would want to get pregnant.

Excellent!

Then there is a very good chance of reversal since it wasn't cut.

I would speak to that OB again.

Good luck!