Can I become pregnant with no fallopian tubes and no ovaries? If not can this be reversed?

Fallopian tubes are essential to the natural pregnancy process. A woman, however, can still become pregnant with none, or only one fallopian tube. Once an egg is released from an ovary, it is sent into the fallopian tube where it waits to be fertilized. Once it is fertilized, it will move down and implant into the uterus for further development. If a woman has no fallopian tubes, she very well may still be ovulating. However, the chances for a natural conception pregnancy are very slim.
But without ovaries to release the egg - pregnancy cannot happen, except maybe with other procedures? - A hysterectomy cannot be reversed

Hi beautiful.dizaster
have you read that there is a posibiiity though? I have had two tubals last year.. I now have no tubes.. I do have a son , from using fertility drugs before I had my tubals
Vicki

Vicki,
But you do still have your ovaries, correct?

Hi yes i sure do, I will give you a little history on me..
I am 39, 40 this year. I had my son by taking Clomid 5 years ago.. Then back when my son was 9 months old, we tried for our second child.. which is when all the infertiltiy really started. I got pregnant on our own.. then I had a normal spontenous miscarrage..
Then I went through fertility treatments doing IUI... and had my first ectopic pregnancy, loosing my right tube (last January 2009) then 6 months later I got pregnant naturally.. had my second tubal, but this was natural, my husband and I were not trying, and taking a break, before we started fertility again. And I had to have surgery and had to loose my other tube.
so a few months later, we decided to do invitro.early 2010. and second attempt at IVF I did get pregnant, but this time, it was another spontaneoius miscarrage.. since i didnt have tubes.. they called it a spontaneouis miscarrage again ..
SO here we are.. 8 months later.. and I was reading these posts. ..and curious, if it can actually happen??? naturally??? and how the heck can it???