I had two eptopic pregnancies which lead to both of my Fallopian tubes being removed but i still have both Ovaries can i still get pregnant?

in order for you to conceive, you need your fallopian tubes for the eggs to travel down, ovulate, and them where they can implant in the uterus etc. I'm not 100% sure on any of this, but from what I do understand, you will need both fallopian tubes inorder to conceive.

-Canadian Girl

Canadian Girl,
You do not need both of your tubes to conceive. You only really need one. And from what I have found online recently in my research, some women have become pregnant and carried to full term healthy babies without any tubes. So, your answer isn't correct at all.

Ivf is the only way

I agree with u I have fallen pregnant twice with only 1 damaged tube so u do not need both but I now have no tubes and have severe pregnancy symptoms I also am curious on weither u can fall pregnant with no tubes.

They told me that you can become pregnant with out Fallopian tubes but theirs a risk of having an etopic pregnancy in your abdominal.. I would recommend ivf my friend just had that done and it was a success..

You ABSOLUETELY CAN get pregnant without Fallopian Tubes. I had a Bilateral Salpingectomy, (Complete Tubal removal) 11 months later, found out I was pregnant with FRATERNAL TWINS. They were born via C-section, and we asked the doctor to see HOW this happened, and were told she had no clue how it happened, let alone TWINS, still no tubes. So yes indeedy, you CAN get pregnant without fallopian tubes.

I have both ovaries but no fallopian tube what are my chances to conceived

Believe and you will surely receive it....love your story..when the doctors say you can't the Lord surely says impossible is nothing.

I only have one but he only took half of the other tub

What about 3 years later?.