I just want to know a couple questions if you all don't mind. I have just recently got engaged and my soon to be husband would love to try and have a baby also so would i. About 6 and a half years ago my left tube was removed because of an ectopic pregnancy. Weeks later i got pregnant with my son. Then weeks later after he was born i was again pregnant in my right tube. So both of them have now been removed. So my question i have is can i ever have another baby naturally. And if so how. Are there certain things i need to do differently to increase my chances. I don't want artificial insemination. Is this my only option. Can i get pregnant ever again just by having sex with my husband. Thank you for your help in advance its greatly needed and appreciated.

Hi Have,

Sorry to say but if both of your fallopian tubes have been removed then you will not be able to get pregnant naturally.  There is no path for the egg to get to the uterus.

Artificial insemination won't be effective either. 

In-Vitro is an option.  They'll harvest your egg, fertilize it with your husbands sperm, and then reimplant it. 

See a fertility specialist.

Hope it helps.

But i still get my period so isbt that thw egg going trough something. Sorry i just want to know

I cant do that thank you it is so very expensive and to be quite honest my aunt had this done and there were alot of problems in the pregnancy and the child has problems with every day life now i couldnt do that to a child thank you any ways.

Your period is the lining of your uterus being replaced. It isn't just the egg. The egg is tiny, smaller than the tip of a pencil.