Hi my name is allison but some people call me allie and you all can to. Anyway, my question is this.... ... Can you still get pregnant although you have had your tubes removed? I thank god everyday for my son but after i had my son i got pregnant again
not knowing it and it was in my left tube. The doctors had to remove it and unfortunately they had to remove my right tube
as well. I still have everything else. I just got married a year ago and me and my husband have been trying to have a baby
but no luck. Is there still hope for us?

If you are familiar with the female re-productive organs this is the layout :

First, your uterus, which is where the baby grows.
Second you have 2 fallopian tubes on both sides of the uterus going up to ovaries which is also on both sides.

Ovaries carry the eggs that during ovulation must travel through the fallopian tubes to reach the uterus. Now some eggs become fertilized by the mans sperm on the way to the uterus and travel the remainder of the way and become latched to the wall of the uterus and thus begin to grow. Other times it becomes fertilized in the tubes and fail to move which is known as "Ecotopic Pregnancy" which is what you experienced. When the egg is trapped there the fetus still trys to grow which can cause considerable damage to the tubes which is most likely why your doctor removed them.

When your tubes were removed the connection between the ovaries and the uterus was gone. The bottom line is your eggs can no longer travel to where they need to be, nor can sperm travel to the egg. So the anwser is NO. However as long as you still have your ovaries and uterus you CAN become pregnant with help using IVF ( Invitro-Fertilization) This skips the need for tubes. It can be expensive however.

Good luck and I wish you well!