I am a little worried about what is going on with me. Since I was 11 I have had irregular periods (due to stress) and now the past 6 months they have been very regular. The last two and a half weeks I have had early pregnancy signs (sore/enlarged breasts, loss/change of taste, slight crampiness, bloated, tired, naseous, dizziness, headaches, sore legs, lower back pain). My last period was June 21 and lasted about 5 days but it was extremely light. I normally start off with super tampons for the first 2 days then go to regulars and I was using lites the entire last period. Some days I didn't even need a tampon. I have taken quit a few hpt's but they are all negative. I know my body and what I have been experiencing is not normal. This morning I woke up with severe cramps (to the point I was dry heaving) and when I went to go to the bathroom there was no blood on my underwear but when I went to pee this weird, very brown stuff just fell out of down there; like I was passing a ton of clots. After a couple of hours my cramps went away but I still had a brown discharge. Its been about another couple hours and I now have a very deep red color coming out but it is really light. My breasts are still tender (which typically goes away the day b4 my period). I have done some research and what happens sounds to be a cross between a miscarry and and ectopic pregnancy. I called my Dr. and talked to a nurse but she couldn't tell me anything. Can anyone help me? I will go to the Dr next week if I don't get my NORMAL period. Thank you.

I truly apologize for what u are going through. This must be such a hard time for you. I am not a DR but I had the exact same thing happen to me and it turned out I had miscarried. Down to the brown and rec discoloration and cramping. My tummy stayed really sore for about a week but I bled on and off for about two weeks. If the pain doesn't go away please see a dr because u want to make sure you have a complete miscarriage and nothing is left to cause infection