Hi, I need some advice, heres my story.

My last period was the 4th Jan its now the 14th Feb(Valentines Days). I have been feeling sick but not vomited, and some sensations in my lower abdomen some cramps but not like my period cramping, my breasts are slightly sore and I have been getting headache alot more.

I took a test on the 13th of feb (yesterday) and it was positive but faint, the same night I started with brown discharge, this morning I did another test same brand and it was negative? I have bright red blood now but no real pain some soft tugging in my lower abdomen?

I'm sorry this is long and thanks for reading. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 18 months with this being the first positive test.

If u had a positive test at all evan if it was faint u should c a Dr.U could be having implantation bleeding.Implantation bleeding can easily be mistook for a period at times.When is the last time u had sex?

I went and saw the Dr. had blood tests etc and miscarrage! :,(
We're going in to have tests done next month good luck every one else!

I am sry to hear abt the miscarriage:-( hopefully u are able to try again and get lucky.