HI,
WONDERING IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME OUT? I MISSED MY LAST PERIOD AN HAVE HAD ALL THE PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS (TENDER SWOLLEN ENLARGE BREASTS, NAUSEA, FATIGUE VERY BADLY, NO PERIOD, HORMONES OUT OF WHACK, ETC). I WENT FOR A URINE TEST AND IT CAME OUT NEGATIVE AS WELL AS HPT TESTS. HOWEVER, I HAVE AN INCREASED APPETITE AND MY LOWER STOMACH IS GROWING EVEN THOUGH I WORK OUT DAILY. I FEEL THAT I AM PREGNANT BUT URINE TESTS ARE NEGATIVE. SHOULD I GO FOR A BLOOD TEST AND/OR ULTRASOUND. IF I AM PREGNANT I WOULD 8 WEEKS...

Hi there I need some help, I've been having pregnancy systoms , vomiting,sore breasts, frequent going to the bathroom a lot and tired a lot . I am 3 days late on my period I've taken 4 pregnancy tests 3 negative and one positive, I went to the Dr and they gave me another test and negative, is it to early to tell if I'm pregnant?

Hi all I'm in the same boat my last period was 10th aug 14 im now only 3 days late I've had a doctors urine test on the first day of my missed period I've got sore nipples and I never get spots but I seem to be breaking out in them I don't know what to do please someone give me advice thank u x