I'm 19, I've missed my period by 17 days, I'm normally always on time and bleed only lightly so therefore I genuinely don't need to change much, I've had alot of the symptoms including backache feeling and being sick, my breasts have grown and I can hardly touch them...my boyfriend and I think very strongly that I'm pregnant as I'm having these signs that I don't normally have. I would be 5 weeks as my last period ended on the 5th of march, for the last couple of days I've had sharp pains in my lower abdominal area which I never really have, I had sexual intercourse last night but it really hurt abd felt as if something had been hit inside me soon after my boyfriend noticed a light pink fluid on himself from me, I went to the bathroom to check and had a light pink discharge as such, today I then had cramps and felt dizzy and light headed so went to the toilet and a gush of blood with clots come out of me, I was scared as I looked to see the whole bottom if the toilet red with what I think may have been the start to a early miscarriage? I've had pain since then when I got home I bled even more having to change my tampon every twenty minutes which then I still had tiny blood clots still passing, I was that heavy even after changing my tampon The blood had managed to pass through already, I've taken tablets and had a water bottle most of the night I'm in pain but have stopped bleeding and now I'm spotting a browny red clotting thing? Please help me?!

Sounds like you had miscarriage. I had miscarriage twice. It comes out in clots and darker brown red color. See your doctor or just take pain killers for the pain. And take it easy for a week. You will recovery. And have safe protected sex.don't be an id**t like I have been.