I am very confused.
My last period ended 18th of April, my cycle is around 30++ days (unfortunately i cant be more accurate because i usualy don't keep track of my cycles; after this incident i WILL make sure i make a record of it!!)
So I'd say Im more than 2weeks over! but I just took a HPT 2 days ago and it was negative. Over these few weeks I was slightly nauseas, certain days i just feel unbearably hungry, but i also got slight cramping and my breasts do not feel sore at all. I also have some discharge the same as the one i usualy get just before my period.

at first I was slightly happy (i wasnt planning to be pregnant) but then reading alot of cases of multiple negative HPT and even blood tests, only to become positive like 2-3months later, im feeling very scared..

i am planning to go to the doc this weekend but..i cant help feeling nervous. Can anyone help shed light? should i try a HPT again tomorrow or don't bother to waste the money? If I do, how sure can i be of the results??

Hi I just wanted to add that i was worried that the nauseas thing was like some psychological effect.. cos 2days ago after I got a negative, it felt as if my nausea was much better! I dint exactly vomit or anything just felt queezy in my stomach..

Or was EVERYTHING just all in my mind???

sigh..really nervous now..

I am having a very similar situation...my last period was April 13. My breast are tender and swollen, I have had occasional morning sickness; but negative HPT and blood test. I have no idea what to do either...
Hope you get some answers and me too!!

%-)

Hi

I have been married for5 months. Me and my husband have decided to try for a baby. I had to take the pill because of the bad periods I was getting. I stopped taking the pill on 21st November 2006, I had a period on 3rd November and 2nd December, I have not had a period since. My stomach has been bloated since early December, (which normally means my periods are due) I tried on my jeans today and they just would not fit. I am also on tablets for nausea. My stomach does not feel normal at all.

My doctor did a pregnancy test on 17th January 2007 and the result was negitave. I was heartbroken.

My Doctor says it will be quite hard for me to conceive.

I feel what all you are feeling.
I am about 7 months married and also trying.
I have missed a total of 3 sycles completely with no period signs or anything.
No nausea no pains no nothing so I was sure i wasn't preggo.
Now in the 3rd month i suddenly get some spotting, one day , a week later i get a brownish discharge and today it was scary dark brown?
Doctor says its cause i went off the pil right after i got married, is my period starting now, or may i just be lucky enough to have fallen preggo this time????????????

so confused, Had about 5 negative tests since off the pil :'(

I'm not tryin but I still think i might be prego I have taken 3 htp went to the dr and all were negative also went for blood work I'm having really bad nausea daily missed period breasts r sore cramping in my stomach and lower back hurts also stomach is firm