I really would like someone to help me. Im in complete depression and I dont know how to overcome. I lost my virginity to someone i loved very much, and I thought that we were going to spend the rest of our life together. In the culture that im from loosing my virginity is a major issue. He left me and didnt think twice about the state he left me in.

I regret it will all my heart, i tried to contact him to help me overcome but he didnt want anything to do with me.

Im really sorry for my innocent questions but i really do not know the answers to them. I was wondering if if my vaginal hole will ever go back to the way it was before i had sex with him. The men in our culture find it important that a girl bleeds during her first time. If i ever get married one day, will the man im sleeping with know that i am no longer a virgin just by having sex with me?

Please someone help me =( I really need some answers and im very lost.

Thanks so much

well i am without the man that I thought I loved as well..After we had sex we still saw eacother that morning..but now 6 days later he hasnt said a word to me..I gave myself up to him as well and I do not know what to do. It was very important to me to stay a virgin as well..
All I can say is that it is best to be honest with you next man, and let him know ahead of time that u are no longer a virgin.
Your hymen will not grow back, no.. but sometimes girls bleed after having sex again, so if your lucky that might happen for you... who knows
I hate guys that do girls and leave, it hurts.. and I think that you and I both know that.

i'm really sorry for what u going through. i guess u live in the eastern countries.

u can still stich your vagina (undergoing a surgery)...

i know is crazy and stupid .... and so is the mentality in your country.

if no man accepts u ... then u can pretend like he raped u ..... :?

Okay let me see if I can help. 5 Months ago I lost my virginity to the man I loved. We had a relationship of 5 months. Sex happened once every month. A week ago he dumped me because..."we were too different...I did go trough a depression while being his girlfriend because I had lost my virginity to him. Now though I try not to think about it,because it really gets me sad the fact that I lost it to someone that wasn't even worth it. He really didn't care about me.

The bleeding thing depends. I didn't bleed on my first time. I thought it was weird but it's actually normal, it all depends on each woman. You shouldn't worry about what your country dictates you to do. Next time be more selective of your partner and let him know that you are not a virgin before hand. Don't worry about what anybody will say. The man that is with you because he loves you will understand.

I am very sorry for what happened but we are all humans and we make mistakes. Now learn for what happened and move on. Don't call him, don't look for him would be my advise. You see I learned that most man put themselves first and we should take their examples and do the same.
I hope I might help a bit. Take it from me, I already went through it. I am still single and taking care of myself first.

hey,
my family is very catholic so we arnt aloud to have sex until marrige
two nights ago i lost my virginity to my sisters roomate. it made no sence to me why i did it.
he was a sweet guy i got drunk and he was cute so i went for it. honestly i didnt no we were even having sex until i felt the pain. it hurt so much.
it hurts even more now coz his not speaking to me. not answering my fone calls.
im only 15 years old. my whole childhood has been pulled away from me.
i cant eat and i cant sleep. i have no tears left. iv passed out. and i have major depression (but iv had tht for 3 years) iv tried to kill myself. i asked jesus for forgivness but iv sined and am going to hell.

all guys are the same and i will not be able to trust again :-( :-(

Hi, I don't know if this is going to help, but a lot of girls don't bleed the first time they have sex, I didn't. The reason a lot of girls bleed the first time is because the virgin film is popped, but the virgin film is only 1-2 cm inside of the opening and it's really thin. It can dissapear naturally just for no reason, if you use a tampong, or during workout. A lot of athleets pop their virgin films before they have sex, I'm not really sure why that is, but it happens. Tecnically the fact that there is no blood the first time does not prove that you have had sex before, so you should not have any reason to worry.

hey,

all guys are the same and i will not be able to trust again Sad Sad

Hi, Guest! I can relate to you. I am, or was very Catholic and still am trying to be even though what has happened to me! I lost my virginity to a different faith, different race man. I loathe(hate) myself and will always have this feeling. My rainy day's aren't joyous as they used to be. I am very picky of who I talk to now, and even before that has happened. This is my way of grieving of it. It would be my advice, as much as you want to end your life, and as much as easy that it sounds to do it, and get it over with. Just imagine how many relationships you can start and end before you do that( on the the positive note) I think you should think about the people who love you a lot, such as your family! Just some advice. I am going through it too, and I feel the same way each day of my life. My parents love me, but they are embarrassed by me, and I am ashamed of what I did. I don't know why I did what I did. I didn't even know the guy but one day, I feel dirty. I am a ****. I hope this paragraph outlook gives you a sense of why life is good to live. I know I wrote a lot, but I am trying get across to you. I don't have many friends and probably never will because of this reason. I do not have to open myself to everyone, but I feel like I have to here. I like to be honest no matter what. Of course it took me 3 1/2 whole years to open myself to my mom, not sure why, and I hope I get back into her trust to love and trust me no matter what. I kinda miss her yelling at me. Good luck, and hope the best for you. P.S. I hope you are a real live person that will read this. If not forget it then. But still good luck to all the other folks on here.

--Iva
--Lost: @ 18
-- Now; 21
-- Depressed;Yes
--want to live life;yes
--want to give up;yes
--have loving parents;yes
--deserve a another chance;yes
--commit suicide;not in this lifetime.
--want to get married; no, not anymore, no one will ever want me, especially in my catholic religion where I come from.
--need help; we all need it, but I will suffer such as all the other people in the world do.
--go to church; everysunday.
--will tell someone else this before I die; already did, i had to...im not proud of it.
--will forget the guys in this picture; of course no worries, they are going to hell, I will work on my togetherness with God.
--will become selfish, and very mean to people; No way hosee. Will be respectful and nice.
--Will I be successful or at least try to be; I will work my hardest, and if I don't succeed I will keep trying. Wish me luck. Don't hex me.
--If you love life such as me, and you have these unconscious things you comitted that make you seem like a ****, or a *****, then please respond. All it takes is Hello!

Goodbye. :cry: :)

I feel the same way you do I lost mines 2 months ago and now my b.f wants to leave me even tho he didnt say that he acts like he dosent care about me anymore like he use to and dosent want me like he use to he never takes me out,puts me down, curses at me and makes me feel like ***edited by moderator*** ** inappropriate posting** it really hurts because i trusted him and belived him and lost my virginity when it was really important to me i wanted to find the right guy and get married but he has ruin my life its like a nightmare that i cant wake up from now im depressed crying all day cant stop thinking about it cant sleep dont have no appetite at all i dont have any friends because of him because he isolated from all my friends he didnt want me talking to nobody and made me change my number now i feel more lonely then ever :cry:

i asked jesus for forgivness but iv sined and am going to hell.

:(

I don't know where you got that you will never get forgiven. Because i know that if you ask Jesus for forgiveness he will always forgive you.
But i fell sorry to what has happened to you.

i am goin through the same...read my new message...u will understand wot i am going thru

read my post...my condition is worse...but i dnt want to giv up on love

No offense to anyone here...right now technology allows you to construct a fake hymen that will bleed once it is broken. It is cheap, certain risk involved, but nothing which a few thousands dollars wont solve...if you do not like lying, you can always say, im that type of girl who dont bleed on my first time because i was born without a hymen/broke it while i was young, playing too hard. if the guy dont believe you, ask him to internet search, there are plenty of such cases. If the guy still dont believe you, leave him...A guy who do not trust their wife do not make a good husband!

hey, im 21 living in montreal i lost my virginity at 19 to this guy i didnt know very much in a drunken very depressed high state. he left me after like 2 weeks, after a night of me gazng at him wondering if i was falling in love, i didnt really want to, but anyway. he broke up with me that very morning.  i felt awful , and began to self-mutilate not long after that, i felt like i made a mistake and hated myself for not respecting myself.  all i can say is forgive youself be oyur own best friend you only have one in htis world, its yourself, i decided i was oging to be my own best friend in therapy  for mariuana addiction 1 and half years ago. if nobody can accept you for who you are, they dont love you truly. only you can truly love yourself=). its never too late to become your own best friend=). i still smoke weed, have mother and dependancy issues, but ive inforned myself on a lot on psychology (child, teen, oyung adult and adult) and i can tell you everything happens for a reason, and mistakes are actually experiences-lessons. gotta see things positively.

I am a boy. I don't agree the 'ALL BOYS ARE ALIKE' thing. I am 27 years old and virgin. I have a girl friend and we are going to marry on June 8th 2012. She's virgin as well. We sometimes talk about sex. But we promised each other to not do anything until we marry. I respect her and watch my behaviours while I am with her even though we talk about sex.

I also dont agree. Im still a virgin