On June 27th i lost my virginity we didnt use a condom , I really didnt want too , But he kept forcing me so I gave in. It hurt really bad and I was to tight. he pulled out saying oh sh*t , and cum was already coming out I think some still got in me. Then the next day we did it again with a condom. That Night when I got out the shower I felt a huge pain in my lower stomach I could barely breath , I googled and it said Its probaly just my muscles arent used to being stretched. So so far I have felt light headed and been eating alot of hot tries , Lol. And also im having discharge that smells weird and is white. Could I be pregnant? Its been like 7 days, so next week im gonna Get a pregnancy test.

no you shulned be the pain is not kicking that comes months later. but still do get the test you never know the pain was morethan liky what google said(hehehe i won a staring conest with my dog!) let me know how it goes

Hi exoexoerin, you are unlikely to experience pregnancy symptoms so soon so don't worry. Wait to see if you get your period and if you don't then do a test. The big issue is that you didn't want sex and felt forced. You have the right to say NO!! It is your body and he has to respect that. If he is not respectful of your needs and wishes find another boyfriend who is. You deserve to be treated with live and respect. All the best.