Okay so my girlfriend and I had sex 3 days before her period. She knew she was gonna get her period because she knows her body, and yeah she knew she was going to get it. We had sex protected and I didn't finish. I DID NOT CUM. On top of that, I changed the condom halfway, the condoms did not have holes, I checked. Her period was due on the 25th and today is 31st and no period. She's 6 days late for it. What's going on? I'm scared out of my wits. We had sex using a condom, durex extra safe may I add. She says she is getting cramps but no period. I asked her if she had been throwing up and she said no, I asked if her boobs hurt and she said no. Please help me out here and tell me what's going on. Please get back to me ASAP. Thanks a lot!

Hi CSN,

It is EXTREMELY unlikely that she'd get pregnant having sex so close to her period (and using a condom) but it is not impossible.

Sometimes too, she can just be late.

It's early to test.  You need to wait at least 2, preferably 3, weeks before taking a home test.  Be sure that she uses her first morning urine for the best accuracy.

Hang in there.  Chances are remote.

Thanks a lot, this made me calm down a little but I'm still very worried though