okay so my girlfriend and i had sex. i used a condom and pulled out when i was going to ejaculate. I cleaned up straight away and checked for holes in the condom by filling it up with water and found no holes at all. NO HOLES. She had her period and it was not late. she said it was heavy for the first two days and became lighter. it was a 5-6 day period. a couple of days ago she said that she was feeling sick?? what is wrong? I am freaking out but she says that she is not pregnant. SHE SAYS SHE IS NOT PREGNANT. she had her normal period and all and it was heavy. implantation bleeding is scanty and light right? please, any reply would be good.
cheers

its very very doubtful that she could be pregnant, i suggest you just take her word for it. on the other hand, it sounds like u either dont trust her or your not really ready to be having sex. if my bf acted like that when we had sex, he wouldn't be my bf for very long!

I do trust her, maybe you're right. Maybe I'm not ready. She went to the doctor today and she has a stomach infection and gastric.
About her period, I asked her countless of times and she said it was red and heavy for the first two days and as it got lighter, the color got lighter as well. This cannot be implantation bleeding right?
Thanks so much! Really appreciate it!