She broke up with get ex and had been dating this guy for about a month they had protected sex once but decided to work things out with her ex and had unprotected sex with him a week later. Now we find out she's preg and she's worried sick of who the father could be. Her and her boyfriend are happy and she wants it to be his I have no advice because its tough but I'm leaning towards the unprotected sex as the cause of pregnancy her period was expected to come a week after the unprotected sex.

Hi guest,

IF she had sex a week before her period was due, it is unlikely she'd get pregnant.  The timing is bad.

Day 1 is when her period starts.  Normally she will ovulate between about days 11 and 16 of her cycle.  Sperm can remain viable for about 5 days.  The egg, only is viable for 48 hours after ovulation.

So, by about day 18 of her cycle, she can't get pregnant and is nearing her lowest fertility.  In this case, it would have been about day 21.

Without knowing more about when she had sex it's hard to pinpoint who the father is or when conception may have occurred.

She had protected sex with the guy the day after Christmas her last period was the 12th but prior to her period she was 13 days late, on the 31,1,2 she had unprotected sex with her boyfriend. Her periods are always late but that was her latest.

Her last period STARTED on the 12th of December? Was it normal for her?

26= day 14 - the timing for this date has a high probability for pregnancy. I know, she used protection.

31st = day 19,
1st = day 20,
2nd = day 21,

None of these dates would normally be likely. It really depends upon WHEN exactly she ovulates.

She started on the 9th it ended on the 12th she told me she didn't have sex that's entire month until the 26th says she felt something different during intercourse on the 1st