My girlfriend and I had sex in February, I cannot remember if it was protected or not. She had a normal period in march which put us at ease. Around the time she would expect to ovulate she unexpectedly had rather heavy bleeding. We didnt have sex during march and yet she still has not gotten her period (its very late!). Im not too worried because she had a regular full length period and afterwards we didnt have sex but its really late right now so I donno what else to think... I do happen to know she was using a topical cream that had some kind of steroid in it on an open wound on her pinky but I dont know if that would change nething. Advice!

Hi there sgp i dont quiet understand what you are saying you said... .... today is the 1st of april and you said which to me means she had a period in march ??? right or are you saying she had her period in feb and has not had a period in march??? could you put me on the right track so i understand so i can give you my honest opion please

I apologize perhaps it wasnt very clear, but we had sex during the beginning of her cycle which was in February. That same cycle culminated around March 1st when her period started. Since then she has not had her period.

ok so her period arrived on the 1st of march so it was due to arrive today the 1st of april?

if she has a standard 28 days cycle and you have not had sex around her fertile days then she wont be pregnant ...

Ok her cycle lasts 28 days. We had sex in February during her cycle. February has 28 days. Her cycle started on Feb 1st, She had her period on March 1st. We did not have sex following March 1st.

Today is March 31st. She has not had her period yet. This makes it 3 days late.

Anything still unclear???

ok well just sit back and wait dont stress if you Gf is stressing she wont get a period this month just relax che is not lat day one of her cycle was the 1st of march when she started bleeding stress can play a big part in a womans hormones so woman can got up 2 two month with out a period because of stress..
How old is she??? there becomes a time in a woman life when he period chops and changes as she get older.