me and my partner are both 16years old and a virgin. we decided to have sex on january 10 and we did like 7rounds. my menstruation is due on january 16 but still it hasnt come. since i still dont have my period, we had sex again on january 19 and we did 5rounds of it. now is already feb3 but still no period? does this mean im pregnant? WE ALWAYS PUT CONDOMS ON WHENEVER WE HAVE SEX plus EVEN WITH CONDOMS ON, HE STILL WITHDRAW HIS PENIS. what are the chances that im pregnant? right now i still dont show any signs of prenancy. we are really scared right now and dont know what to do pls help up. we plan to have home pregnancy test but with dont know where to find one.. and we also plan to look for a gynocologist. you guys are the only people right now who can help us. we dont want people we know to find out we are sexually active specially our parents since we are still young. we are really stressed out because of thinking of these things and ofcourse our studies. we really get frustrated whenver we think about it. are there chances that im pregnant? the condoms did not break or anything. we check ever condom we use and its perfectly fine. 

Hi Walter,

She'd be unlikely to get pregnant having sex a week before she expected her period.

Condoms are also very effective IF use properly.  That means before any sexual contact!  You never reuse a condom either.

I doubt you are pregnant if you did use them right.  Sometimes a woman, after having sex her first time, notices a change/delay in her cycle.

You can get pregnancy tests anywhere.  Walmart, a drug store, convenience store, etc. 

She MUST - again MUST - use her first morning urine (wake up pee) to test for the best accuracy.

Hope it helps.

thankyou so much @medic-dan .. because up until now i still dont have period and im really worried about it. but is it normal especially if im a virgin that its almost 3 weeks but i still dont have my period?

my period is supposed to be on january 16, its be 29 days but i still dont have it. shoudnt i be noticing already if im pregnant or not? shouldnt i be having the symptoms of pregnancy?

You can just be late.

Not having your period is a "symptom" of pregnancy.

Take a home test using your first morning urine.

3:15 am, i felt an abdominal cramps but i slept it through. what does this mean?

well , im always sure that we use condoms correctly. and i'm sure that he didnt finger me with semen in his finger because we usually do that before sex. i'm still stressed out.