for the last number of months reguarly i get this strange taste and smell it just comes over me!

i've been on a course of anti-biotics and they havn't worked i cant be pregnant cos im only 15.

my doctor is amazed and baffeled at what it is! i'm actually scared it could be cancerous or life threatning

am i being stupid???

pls wb

yeah i have had something like that for 12 years now, it started when i was 17! The doctors have done sinus checks and its not that. they are baffled too.

i have just learnt to live with it. sometimes i dont have it and its great, but when it comes back its depressing.

do things taste different? its almost like i have extreme heightened sense of smell. sometimes i can smell things no one else can!

i just felt like seeing if anyone had this problem as i havent looked for a few years.

I have been having a similar problem. I am a 22 year old male and pretty healthy. I'm not over-weight and get exercise in the 2 jobs that I do. I am a smoker though, I smoke black n milds. The past few weeks I have randomly gotten a weird taste in my mouth, also a smell that tastes the same. It is a very musky taste and smell, and its always the same. It only lasts for a few hours and then it goes away, and it happens like once a week. I'm pretty confused to what it could be, it has never happened to me before.

me too dude, find out what it is?